Friday, June 3, 2011

Sanity for Moms!

Every Spring I highly anticipate the Summer season . . . no school, "relaxed" days, flexible schedules!  And every Summer, I am quickly reminded how busy Summer really is. 

And these are the things that remind me that I'm not alone:
1)  Multiple graduation invitations in the mailbox;
2)  Friends, whom I and them, have to reschedule lunches multiple times and surrendering to the idea that it may be when school starts back;
3)  "I'll get back with you", means maybe one or the other of us will remember to call the other within the next month.

As exhausting as all of this may sound, we should count it all as blessings! 

Remember, the relationships in your life are what's important, they are your life . . . everything else is just a small part of life!  Jesus invested His time in people, not "to do's" or things.  So I am reminded  . . . Don't let another moment get away that's not used wisely in the investment of people.  Pray for God to prioritize your day according to His will!

No comments:

Post a Comment