Saturday, June 11, 2011

Beth Moore . . .

I know many of you "Siestas", as Beth would say, are strong supporters of Beth Moore and love her Bible studies.  I just wanted to relay some bitter sweet information to you regarding Beth and her family. . . before  you panic, no, I know nothing about her ending her Bible studies!!! Shoooh!  Relief!  I can hear you Brenda, and all the rest of you!  Actually, it's very wonderful news . . . Beth's son-in-law, Curtis Jones, has been called to start a church plant in another part of Houston; therefore, Beth and her family will be leaving their home church of 30 years, Houston FBC.  I pass this information on to you to encourage you to pray over this family, the new church body and the geographical area to which they will be impacting for the kingdom of God.  For more information on this exciting news, please visit the following link to her blog. http://blog.lproof.org/2011/06/letting-go-and-welcoming-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment