Thursday, October 7, 2010

WOW! What an "Ingathering" of Believers . . .

Coming off the heels of Ingathering, I'm what the Akins Family sang "Good Tired".  This week was physically and emotionally exhausting, but WOW was it spiritually uplifting and energizing!  I am almost in a state of depression today considering I have to wait another two years for Ingathering again.

In Pastor Rick's challenge last night, he asked who would take the gospel to a lost and dying world?  Now, my question to you is are you sharing the gospel with a lost and dying world?  From his challenge, I have determined that I MUST pray to my Abba Father daily to provide me with opportunities to share; eyes to recognize them and the Holy Spirit's courage and clarity of words to present the gospel in a loving way to the lost and dying world. 

So how will you share?

No comments:

Post a Comment