Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Heart of Joy" Women's Evangelism Conference

Well ladies, we are just 5 days away from the "Heart of Joy" Women's Evangelism Conference. And boy do I feel like I need some joy. Our church has really been burdened with much sorrow and grief over the past week. Amazingly, I got a snipit of the music and my whole mood changed . . . I opened my sunroof, turned up the radio and just praised Him! ". . . He is our shield, our strength, our portion, deliverer, strong tower, our ever present help in time of need!" He has given us a beautiful fall day today and what a wonderful day to get out and praise walk.

If you haven't made plans to join us at "Heart of Joy", I hope you will reconsider. The planning team has been working and praying over this event for more than a year. The prayer team has been praying specifically for 150+ names of unchurched and/or unsaved women. God has an amazing weekend planned for us and it is ours for the taking . . . just show up and celebrate with Him.

The details are as follows:

Friday, October 16th from 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Saturday, October 17th from 8:30am to Noon

If you have any questions, please email us at salem.girls@gmail.com or call Ann Bertschin 770-601-8263.

No comments:

Post a Comment